June 27, 2013

Hey~

Well, hello there potatoes~

It's me milo16.

I know, I haven't accepting any of yours buddy request, causeeee, my buddy list is full now D:

Well, how you guys doin'?

...........

Well, I'm good. I just graduate 6th grade with Azhura123 and my other friend too!
It'z now boring cause, I haven't my friends for a while and I MISSED THEM!
So, potatoes, I think I'll quit AJ, because

AJHQ CHANGED A LOT OF THINGS!
AND IT'Z FOR THE MEMBERZ!
AND I CAN'T GET ANYMORE MEMBERSHIP CAUSE I'M TOO OLD TO GET ONE!

I think I don't really old to get that, but my mom said that.

Protest?

Said that to my mom!

Well, I am now very into to youtube, so I might well play AJ for MV! :D
Btw, I already finish one of my AJMV but I'm to lazy to post it.

Anyways, I am a fan of Minecraft now. And I'm gonna go play with Azhura123 and others now!

SEE YA!

No comments: